- Most of my graphics I made myself. Some images I own such as the pay voucher and railroad currency. Other images are from the Library of Congress, the National Park Service, and other sites stating the images as public domain. Still other were made available for use by this site from ancestors and descendents. Images pointing to other pages are property of the site they link to. Award images and webring graphics belong to the presenters and ringmasters. If I am in any violation please let me know and the situation will be corrected.
- Most articles were taken from the official records. The diaries and letters were contributed by fellow descendents and researchers. All other text has been properly credited to the best of my knowledge.
- This site will not knowingly link to any offensive sites that feature pornography, the promoting of hatred, anti-American or any other content along those lines. If you find such a link please email me and let me know where.
- Any images or text contributed by our visitors remains the property of the contributor. You will also be credited on this site unless you state your wishes not to be.
- We are not responsible for any off site links or webring contents.
- This is a not for profit site for educational and discussion purposes. No money is made nor is any money generated.
- If you wish to use an image or text off the site please ask first. The content may not be your webmasters to share. Simply email and ask in advance. I'm not greedy and will be glad to share whatever I can.
- Our guestbook has lead many descendents and even long lost relatives to locate each other. Please post comments or suggestions freely but please use proper net ettiquette. Any obscene or threatening entries left in the guestbook will be deleted upon the first posting of that type message. A second posting of obscene or threatening topics in the guestbook and the ISP of the poster will be notified.